Click below to see the emails from each of the
Emails Home From South East Asia
Here you will find links to my emails home from South East Asia. To have a look at my photographs from this trip click here, or follow the links in the emails to get everything in perspective.
- Before I left - sent 9/5/05: Dover
- Here There Be Tigers - sent 28/5/05: Bangkok & Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- From Temples to Torture - sent 7/6/05: Thailand to Cambodia, Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Cambodian Tales - sent 20/6/05: Phnom Penh, Kampot & Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- When I Was In 'Nam - sent 2/7/05: Phnom Penh to Dalat, Vietnam, via the Mekong Delta & Saigon
- Let The Train Take The Strain - sent 19/7/05: Nha Trang to Hanoi, Vietnam
- Land Of A Million Elephants - sent 7/8/05: Vientiane to Udomxai, Laos
- Leaving Laos - sent 22/8/05: Luang Nam Tha, Laos to Chiang Rai, Thailand
- A Visit From Natalie - sent 25/9/05: Chiang Rai, Bangkok, and may places in between, Thailand
- Adventures in Myanmar - sent 2/11/05: Myanmar and back to Bangkok
You'll find a whole lot of old flannel in this website; tales from all over the world. If there's anything specific you want to read about, you may find it useful to use the search button below.
[ View Guestbook ]
[ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!